Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dear Hira,

I know that you are married and I probably shouldn’t write you love letters, but I am thinking about you today. And I LOOOOOOVE you.

It might get up to 42 degrees C in Cape Town today (107 F!) so I am hiding from the heat in a cute shopping mall called Cavendish Square. The first WiFi hotspot I found was in a bookshop and café called Timbuktu Books, which turns out to mainly have a progressive and spiritual collection by Muslim authors, or books about Islam.

It is so cutings, and the cappuccino is divine.

timbuktu books
We would hang out here.

Miss you!
Love, Lola

1 comment:

  1. YOU are cutings!! And te amo mucho, mi amor!!!

    Omgosh, I miss you everyday. This love letter just made my life -- please lets travel together one day and find coffee shops like this one? The weather reminds me of Pakistan as it is in the dead heat of summer. We'd sit outside and drink hot tea.. yes, even in the sweltering heat. It makes your insides balanced with your outside haha.. and if everyone's sweating, then you don't care what you look like! Ok, im RAMBLING! I love you my fellow rambler!!! <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete