Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Last Day of 24



I began my last day as a 24-year-old eating a brownie for breakfast, with my fingers. I seem to remember something about growing older being compulsory, but growing up being optional. If that is the case, I say: CHOCOLATE IS BREAKFAST.

I also had my first day of class (Development Planning), and I am beyond excited! It felt great to see my classmates again, and start thinking about what the semester will bring.

Came home and finished my map project. This is how Cape Town looks, by train, to me:



Obviously this is not drawn to scale, and Woodstock isn't where I placed it, and I forgot about Rosebank. That's not really the point, though.



PJ says it doesn't look finished.

I say: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOOO. Also, GIMME BROWNIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment