Monday, July 4, 2011

Winter Wonderland, PT 2

Intricate door design in St. George's Mall, which depicts mining and mercantilism. That is, Cape Town's roots.


Lovely stroll through the Company's Gardens. Sunday defined.



Photo by Peter-Jon Grove


Photo by Peter-Jon Grove


Photo by Peter-Jon Grove


Sometime in the Company's Gardens, I realized how much I don't feel like I'm in winter. The sun is warm, there are green things coming out of the ground, animals are growing and thriving, etc.
Egyptian geese are having babies. It is WINTER. My understanding of the seasons in wrecked. But look! Fluffy babies!

It feels like hopeful spring, to me:



"When classical architecture meets Africa." -- Peej


Photo by Peter-Jon Grove


Photo by Peter-Jon Grove

Lush:

PJ's shadow, in the Company's Garden.
Photo by Peter-Jon Grove

Photo by Peter-Jon Grove


Photo by Peter-Jon Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment