Friday, September 9, 2011

Spring... Break? Broken? Bust?


I'm not trying to whine, but I don't think I've ever had less fun on a spring break.

Nothing bad happened. It's just that I scheduled away every hour of every day this week--meetings with group project mates, site visits, marketing job phone calls, picked up draft #1 of my Honours Thesis and made plans for important edits, and so forth. Oh, and errands like food shopping. (I hate running out of groceries because I don't have time to go shopping. It's just a bad feeling.)

Keeping myself alive, academically successful and gainfully employed is a worthy quest. But wasn't I supposed to have this week off?!

2 comments:

  1. ain't that how it goes? i hope you find some time for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend :D I know it's all a cycle, and down times always come back...

    ReplyDelete