Friday, October 14, 2011

We all scream for...

First I must address the fact that after one hour of Afrikaans lessons, I am not yet bilingual. No one is more surprised than I am!

Apparently what I was trying to say yesterday was Ek het 'n boom gesien. Also, "Talent Exchange" is Talent Verwisseling. Very cool--thanks tutors!

The sky in Cape Town has been brooding for the last two days, but I still appreciate it:




PJ and I probably need to face the fact that we are now regulars at Mr. Pickwick's. We know what we like, and it is burgers (veggie for me) and milkshakes.







Peej decided we should go for the banana boat for dessert. I can't even remember the last time I had a banana split--it was a great decision.






While we were conquering (or being defeated by) this sundae, I noticed one marshmallow had disappeared and asked if the remaining one was for me. PJ tried to pull the, "no, there was only one" routine. Good thing I had PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment