Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Oh who are the people in your neighborhood?

Last month, some new neighbors moved into the property. Yay, neighbors! They are very lovely people and I enjoy running into them while I do the laundry.

ALSO, one of them is a circus performer. So, this has been installed in the yard:






I think this is pretty great. OK, it takes a little getting used to. For instance, I may be in bed writing a paper, and this is what I see out the window:


Overall, I find this pretty cool:





2 comments:

  1. you live in a beautiful place! and that is AMAZING that you have circus performers out your window. Living the dream, my friend, living the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks! There is definitely a dreamlike quality to seeing a circus performer out your bedroom window...

    ReplyDelete