Sunday, September 16, 2012

Adventure can be a real happiness.

Let's get something out of the way: I had stupid amounts of fun at a giong away party for a friend yesterday. I got there just in time for the egg toss:
 
 


Which inevitably had to end. Like this:


 
 Next was musical chairs--still fun for grown-ups:



Sack race. Happened.

 
I told you it was a fun party. Great company, delicious food, music...
 

 
 
I was also a fan (PUN!) of the theme/decor. My friend is going to Japan to teach English for a year, so it was quite a send-off...
 
 


Which brings me to my favorite part of any day. DESSERT:

 

ICEES, even.


We tried our darndest to salsa dance. Darndest.

 
Got this fortune inside a cookie. It felt perfect.
 

Silly times ensued:



The evening ended as all should: With sunglasses at night.



No comments:

Post a Comment