Sunday, September 2, 2012

Flannel! Boots! Thermals!

Took this earlier in the week--sunset at the park.

Met up with a kindred spirit today--together we thrift, enjoy Asian cuisine, and gush about books.

First stop: half-price sushi.

Fresh. Delicious. $2-a-roll.


Spent some quality time at a thrift/consigment store. I loved me some Plato's Closet in Madison, WI, and I am over the moon that Central NJ got one in 2012.

It was 90 degrees last weekend, but I am still getting excited for fall. Flannel! Boots! Thermals!

Somehow I resisted buying ALL OF THE BOOTS.


These are a few of my favorite things...

Popped into an Asian grocery store for delicious treats.



Ended the day at Goodwill, where I paid $4 for the book stack on the left. And the right? On loan from my friend's library.


Well, now that I have treats and reading material, I am set to enjoy my DAY OFF tomorrow. Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

  1. Tell me what ALL these books are!!!

    also, lovin me them boots girl.

    ReplyDelete