Monday, October 29, 2012

A very fall birthday... and a hurricane

My office is closed today for Hurricane Sandy, which is supposed to bring bad winds and heavy rains today and tomorrow.

I am really, really hoping the storm is cleared up by Halloween, for personal and professional reasons. But all we can do is wait...

Yesterday before the rains began, I went to a party for the son of a high school friend. The little guy is one year old!

I was really impressed with the cakes. I cannot say this enough.

The birthday boy!




The one-year-old was one the move! Very hard for this little cutie to sit still...



I loved the food and decor so much! Hot apple cider, pumpkin-sweet potato soup, and pumpkin-related games for the other kids there... Such an adorable day!



No comments:

Post a Comment