Sunday, December 2, 2012

Guac and Roll

Who doesn't love a pot luck dinner? You bring one dish to share, and get to sample countless other dishes and cuisine styles. Went to a pot luck through the co-op last night, and it did not disappoint.

I was craving guacamole, and while it took me a while to find a store with enough already-ripe avocados, I was able to make some.



This simple recipe was my guide. Honestly, sometimes I just put cayenne pepper onto an avo, mash it up, and call it lunch. I love those flavors together that much.

I brought quite a few friends to the pot luck dinner, and it was fun to showcase all their different dishes. The host lives in a beautifully renovated Victorian house and collects/restores antiques. It was a feast for the eyes as well:





No comments:

Post a Comment