Saturday, December 8, 2012

I am ready for Christmas. And also, spring.





What can I tell you about this week? We had freaky weather, with temperatures in the 60s, so I took some long walks when I could.

At work I am researching and writing grants, because in the nonprofit world, funding is key.

Believe it or not, it is already time to plan the 2013 community gardening season. Trust me, if I could skip everything between New Year's Day and, say, the beginning of May, I would. So, time to think about sprouting seeds for community plots!

I have alarming news: I think I am done Christmas shopping? Or at least, incredibly close. I don't think I've ever been able to say that by December 8. Phew!

My favorite touch for any gift is a charming card by Cards From Africa. I always pick them up from the co-op--and the winter holiday ones are especially cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment