Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Whirlwind Holiday

Christmas is over?! It was a blur. A good blur.

Volunteered six hours straight at the co-op, and left with some key ingredients for a Christmas Punch:


After this shift I got burritos with a friend at Cinco de Mayo. I think this should become a weekly occurrence--yes, I propose Cinco Sundays.




On Christmas Eve I picked up another friend for some last-minute shopping... for myself. I wanted a "new" outfit for family parties. So we went to Goodwill.

As always, there were questionable prints:



I DIDN'T buy this for myself, and I have no idea why:



It was wonderful to have a little snow on Christmas Eve:


I kept my family warm with hot whiskey... I mean hot toddies:




I made more treats for Christmas Day:




It was a family affair:







It ended as all holidays should:


No comments:

Post a Comment