Sunday, March 16, 2014

Birthday of a Queen

I've been getting lost in how things work, and really stretching my brain to understand new things. (You can learn amazing things with online tutorial videos!)

My tax return came recently, and I'm not going to say I cried tears of joy... but I'm not not going to say I cried happily. (The kids I work with taught me that fun semantics trick.)

I paid bills, put money into savings... and made one indulgent (at least for me) eBay purchase. I purchased the most expensive camera I've ever owned (at one-fifth of its original price). I love photography but I don't know anything about cameras really, so I wanted to push myself to learn more.

The camera arrived just in time for my sister's birthday bash. Keep in mind, I had no idea how to use my new camera, so all of these are weird tester shots...




Blurry bromance.



OOPS I DON'T KNOW HOW STRONG TO MAKE THE FLASH SO MARE AND I ARE CASPER








More experiments with flash. I temporarily blinded Bogdan. ... in the name of SCIENCE!






A Master Chef displays his Irish Car Bomb cupcakes.

Guinness cupcakes, Jameson ganache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment