Sunday, March 23, 2014

Quaint Adventure on a Cold Day

Today was a Photography Adventure Sunday.


We started of at Hutcheson Memorial Trail. Spring hasn't really sprung yet; it was an overcast day, and the trees are still bare.



It looked a bit like a haunted forest...





Also ambled into Colonial Park. I'm excited to see how spring changes this place--especially the rose garden.


This bit of property looked abandoned. Maybe an old church?



Can broken windows be beautiful?







Deer tracks!


A crazy current:



Natural arrangement:


A book shop, unfortunately closed:


Something about cracked house paint appeals to me:


Stopped in a cafe and antique shop:



"Grow old with me, the best is yet to be":




SUPER quaint:




Even corner shops are quaint in this area:




This is my favorite color scheme:


Adorable sign, with grammar corrected BY HAND:


Dunno what this is, but I like it:


No comments:

Post a Comment