Saturday, May 3, 2014

In No Particular Order...

Something something renewal, sunlight, sundresses, growing thangs. I have tried to document all the lovely things in my life that give me hope. Here they are in no particular order:

1. Morning Glory sprouts. The seeds and repurposed plastic container came from New Brunswick's Seed Swap event.



2. Publication.

One poem in California State Quarterly, Vol. 40 No. 1:



3. A well-attended community gardening event at a brand-new community center. Fresh starts.






4.  Trying my hand at aromatherapy. It somehow only recently occurred to me that I work at a place where I can get organic herbs, cheesecloth, sea salt, and other goodies for SUCH. GOOD. BATHS. Seriously good baths, my friends.

Lavender

Calendula and Hibiscus

No comments:

Post a Comment