Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ham Sammich the Second, or, More of George's Party

The basement was our playroom as kids. It still is, I guess, but mostly a metal band practices there. And we made some additions for this family party...

A family hutch, freshly stocked.







The main fare for the party was a pig roast. Which is fine for all who partook!


I have been a vegetarian for almost a decade, so. Dis my plate:


It's really nice to see a tray of cookies with "Eppinger" written across it.


The bar was filled and emptied throughout the day:



My youngest brother tended the bar. I made these menus, because I am always trying to be helpful.

This has been another meeting of the cute summer dress club...


House Rule: Team Dayman always wins!








Since Calico Cat, nothing has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment