Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Longest Day

Last year I spent the day out of the year that gets the most sunlight entirely working indoors. I am grateful for work, always. But I distinctly remember feeling that I'd missed out.

Summer Solstice 2014 was quite the opposite. I was outside most of this weekend! First I celebrated the birthday of a friend, dancing at a boardwalk bar.




Early the next morning I returned to one of my favorite walking trails.




Identified Lady's Thumb in the wild flower guidebook
I was outside for sunset on the longest day of the year. We returned to Plays in the Park for their production of Sunset Blvd.

We parked behind Dr. Love, you guys:







Lawn chair swag:


I was familiar with the film Sunset Blvd., but not the musical. It was just as chilling set to music!

Salome! What a woman! What a part!





Ready for my closeup...
It's fun when you have friends on cast!!




No comments:

Post a Comment