Friday, September 19, 2014

We Are the Ford. You Will be Assimilated. Resistance is Futile.

I spent last weekend in Minnetonka, MN to celebrate my grandfather's 80th birthday. My mom is the oldest of seven children, so there were many wonderful people to catch up with!

One perk (of many) of being part of such a large family is: we can gather enough people to make a good showing at an unofficial 5 K walk/run. So that's what we did!







Make it so, Number 1:


Newest addition to The Collective:



The trick to getting this many people in one frame involves pulling a neighbor out of their garage to be photographer, and having him stand on a hill:




I am cousin #1! But I guess I've graduated from the kids' table!




...But the kids' table is so very fun!






My best gal pal, and an excellent photo-bomb:







Not the first drummer in this household:

No comments:

Post a Comment