Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thankful, Thankful, Thankful



I am thankful I was able to be surrounded by my immediate family, and that everyone made it to Thanksgiving dinner safely in spite of a weird November snowstorm.



I am thankful that games are such a big part of my family life. Telestrations has led us down some weird and winding paths:



I am thankful I am dating someone awesome who once helped me make the Shield of Hyrule out of cardboard but who can allegedly make rainbow cookies from scratch THOUGH I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY EVIDENCE OF THAT YET JUST SAYING.



I AM THANKFUL I CAME IN FIRST IN A LATE-NIGHT GAME OF SUPER SMASH BROS AGAINST SOME ACTUAL BROS.

I am thankful that Friendsgivings happen, and that my contribution of vegan lasagna was well-received and also made my car smell like a pizza. Mmm, pizza.



I am so happy I spend time with friends who have playlists filled with En Vogue.



And who cook feasts for friends and share their families' leftovers.



And who dance, and dance, and dance.

More from the '90s mix. Hey Jealousy!




No comments:

Post a Comment