Sunday, April 3, 2016

Laura's Dead Boyfriends (Hollywood, CA)


To Hollywood!



 I love Silver Screen Hollywood, and anything to do with mysteries and superstitions in Tinsel Town. I do understand why people want to see the Walk of Fame and the handprints.

I don't really understand In-N-Out. A longtime vegetarian, I got the grilled cheese. And a hat. Hm.







TOUR OVER! THIS IS THE ONLY STAR THAT MATTERS!!



Time to see all the handprints of my moviestar boyfriends! Bogey:


Captain Von Trapp/my Klingon boyfriend is still alive:


Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday has been my boyfriend for a long time:


Rachel's dead boyfriend:




Rachel's other dead boyfriend:




 Haunted Roosevelt Hotel. Spooky....



 Haunted spooky pool??


Evening at Griffith Observatory, gazing at the stars:



4 comments:

  1. So jealous!! Looks like a fun, nerdy trip-- the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VERY nerdy, haha. It ended with a writers conference and buying soooooo many books!

      Delete
  2. Love seeing your photos! I hope you enjoyed basking in the California sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HIII!!! You have such a talent for photos/design, so this is high praise! The sun... came with wind. But California was, of course, lovely.

      Delete