Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Autumn Adventures


I am on the road three out of the four weeks of October 2016. It's a mix of work, vacation, exploration, the wedding of dear friends, and a mission to read books in as many of America's indie coffee shops as possible.

Three weeks before Crazy October of Travel began for me, I had a lovely Autumn Adventure Day with the kids I love the most. I highly recommend the food truck festivals at Laurita Winery in New Egypt, NJ.

Sangria bucket.

MAC N CHEESE. It... wasn't vegetarian. Oops.








In other news, sometimes fall means a heavy rainstorm (hurricane?) but Lush bath products help me cope.


...But I still get stressed out when the road is blocked by a UPS truck and a Rutgers bus at full stop. HARRUMPH, I need to move!


No comments:

Post a Comment