Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Is it spring yet?!


I am proud to say I participated in the Women's March on Trenton, NJ on January 21, 2017.




It was a good starting point. There's lots of work ahead.

I am also proud of the work I do for a living, and had a refreshing weekend at Winter Camp.



BREAKFAST FOR DINNER IS BEST DINNER






Nothing like a 4-hour game of Dr. Who themed Risk!



 Somewhere in Sussex County, I passed an abandoned church on the side of the road. I pulled over to take pictures:









OK, SOMETIMES I have fun. You know what's fun? Seeing early 2000s hip hop star Nelly in concert with the NJ Symphony Orchestra.

The Nelly fan club.




Nelly can sing! I hope I get to hear him cover Marvin Gaye songs again.


No matter what adventure I'm on, I am an early riser.
This is my least-favorite time of the year, so I fill my days to make them go by fast. My routine: wake up early, do school work, go to work, after work make phone calls to Congress and attend community meetings, go to the gym, pass out early. I cook all my meals, I don't spend any money recreationally, I drive as little as possible and save gas.

I am surviving till spring. Is it May yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment